On OLN Tomorrow Morning

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
This show will be on OLN tomorrow morning at 8:30. Looks like a pretty good show. I read on another board that is was produced by the same folks that made this Tarpon video.

IN SEARCH OF A RISING TIDE (TV-NR)
In Search of a Rising Tide
What started out as a hunt for a world record bonefish with two of the top fishermen in the world, also became a cinematic document of an entire bonefish culture on Andros, Bahamas. This award winning film is the first to capture the magic of bonefishing and the teeming flats of the Bahamas - and the culture of the native guides who have handed it from generation to generation.

http://www.keymedia.biz/movies/chasing_silver.wmv
Make sure to have your audio turned up when you watch the video.

Brian

thanks for posting, brian. just what the doctor ordered to get us through all this rain and gloom.

i posted the "chasing silver" trailer on the main forum. shoulda posted it here it guess. it will be aired sundays on OLN throughout february. noon (EST) i think.

t

S

stokes

I set this up to record and it showed up at 5:30am Pacific. Just a heads up...

I was on Andros back in April. Want. Go. Back. Conch fritters...mmmmm.

Yes.... 80 days before the feet hit the beach on Abaco. That clip got 'em revved up, thanks man.:thumb: That's my kind of superbowl!!!

All the times posted on OLN should be assumed to be EST, and not Pacific time zone.

Good show this morning, outstanding video photography.

S

stokes

I haven't checked to see that my machine actually recorded it, but if so I'll convert to windows media and post a link tomorrow for anyone that may have missed it.

fish-on

Waters haunt me....
I missed the show but you saved the day my bro! Thanks for posting it. I saw it on windows media ...Much appreciated.

Tight lines

John