Calkins trailer
downrigger
depth finder
full canvas
always garaged
2nd owner

Anyone?
I live in Renton

I have a 17 ft Jet sled that is very heavy dutie, all welded,3/4 canvas,full cover,built in gas tank,all lights and every thing works. I bought it without a moter. It is complete except for the moter. I then got a 97, 40 horse merc. tiller, that curently has a prop on it, but I do have the jet unit for it. The boat curently has a center console in it with a steering wheel. (concole is easily removed, only bolted in.) I do not have the pump shift linkage yet.
I am thinking 4000.00$ the boat is a 94 and looks like a wolridge. Maybe this is what you are looking for.....

neighbor has a 14' boat with i believe a 25hp motor and a killer duck blind on it. it is older but well maintained, don't know brand names, but he's asking $2500.00 for it. i can get more info if you are interested.
p.s. the blind is completely removeable and he uses the boat for fishing in the sound, lakes, snoho for pinks, etc.

chevyguy said:
neighbor has a 14' boat with i believe a 25hp motor and a killer duck blind on it. it is older but well maintained, don't know brand names, but he's asking $2500.00 for it. i can get more info if you are interested.
p.s. the blind is completely removeable and he uses the boat for fishing in the sound, lakes, snoho for pinks, etc.
Would be nice to know make of boat and I presume it has simple benches and tiller operated? abc

Andy-send Me Your E-mail Address And I'll Pass It On To Steve, My Neighbor And Have Him Contact You Directly If You Want.
Yes, Benches And Tiller, Sorry I Don't Have More Specifics. The Boat Is Painted Flat Olive Green And I Can't Remember The Name

Status
Not open for further replies.