1990 Bass Tracker Boat For Sale, Evinrude 110 Outboard, Ready to Fish!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Yakfish, Aug 21, 2010.

1. I've had this boat for two years and am selling it because I want to get more of a family boat. The MotorGuide 54 lbs of thrust trolling motor runs great, the boat is in great physical shape, the matching Tracker Trailstar trailer is in great shape, the original gray carpet looks great; everything pretty much works on this boat. The Evinrude 110 horse power outboard has good compression on cylinders 1 and 2 and OK compression on cylinder 3. Cylinder 4 may need some work at some point. The outboard starts right up and will move this boat, so 45 miles per hour. I've taken good care of this and replaced many things: spark plugs and wires, power trim motor, trailer bunk boards, livewell pumps, both the starting and trolling motor batteries, bearing buddies on both wheels, etc. I just put new tires on the trailer, so that's why I have a picture on here of the tire and wheel.

This is a turn key boat and if you know how to fix outboards, you can get the outboard running 100% too. I don't have the time to fix it right now and it runs fine for what I need it to do, which is to get me to the bass honey holes quickly and back.

The boat is a 1990 Bass Tracker Tournament 1800 FS, an 18 foot fish and ski bass boat. I have the bass boat designed ski pilon that I'll throw in with the purchase; it utilizes the rear pedestal seat base and gets the ski rope up and over the outboard for skiing. Honestly this is a great boat at a great price. I’ll dig through my stuff to see what extras I can pass on with it, I’ve got some skiing equipment I’m sure I can toss in, plus a spare tire, spare prop and a cover that fits over most of it.

Take a close look at the pictures, as the boat has a keel guard for easy beaching and one thing I really like about the interior is that the carpet is in great shape. The decking is constructed of aluminum underneath the carpet, so you don’t have to worry 5 years from now about the plywood rotting out, which is something to be leery about when you look at other bass boats. I replaced the trailer bunk boards this spring on the trailer, so you’re good to go there. I also bought a new starting battery this spring for it and when I washed it the other day, I hooked up the hose to the outboard and it started on the first crank. The trolling motor battery is one of those Optima batteries, the ones that cost like $250. You have to give it a little gas (throttle forward a bit) when you start it, but it fires up and runs just fine for what I've used it for.

Call 509 965 1675 or email me if you would like to come buy the boat. I'll likely accept the first good offer I get.

I just lowered the asking price from $5500 to $3200 for a quick sale! View attachment 33588 View attachment 33591 View attachment 33590 View attachment 33589

2. SOLD

I sold it to the first guy who called, for my asking price, hooray! I pick up my new boat tomorrow, yeah!

The bass are going to be swimming in fear, yahoo!

3. Got my new boat and had it out for a test drive last night with the kids, should be fun for bass fishing and skiing, enjoy the picture.

View attachment 33726