DRY FALLS IV - FINAL - April 21, 22, & 23

Zen Piscator said:
That is very nice of him to want to share. :rofl:
His dad gave it to him... and he in return likes to give it to others. I like it spicy personally, but he has sausage that will appeal to all types.

~B

XstreamAngler

...has several mistresses.
Such a sophisticated crew with the taste for the better things! Fish, Stew, Coffee, Spirits, Sausage......What a great group of feller's we have here! Are you all going to sit around and play with your vagina's after you eat? WHAT the hell, lets eat some hog, some swine, jab a stick in a braut and hang it over the fire, stick your greasy hands in a bag of chips with a PBR between your legs and get down!

So gay.....Buddy

SAK
"If it ain't wet, it ain't xstream"
www.XstreamAnglers.Com

Roper

Idiot Savant
XstreamAngler said:
Such a sophisticated crew with the taste for the better things! Fish, Stew, Coffee, Spirits, Sausage......What a great group of feller's we have here! Are you all going to sit around and play with your vagina's after you eat? WHAT the hell, lets eat some hog, some swine, jab a stick in a braut and hang it over the fire, stick your greasy hands in a bag of chips with a PBR between your legs and get down!

So gay.....Buddy

SAK
"If it ain't wet, it ain't xstream"
www.XstreamAnglers.Com
This from the man who owns a latte stand...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who loves Ya, SAK?

XstreamAngler

...has several mistresses.
2500 square feet of coffe stand my man! AOL Seattle's number 1 "Latte Stand" for 2006 as voted. And Hey, I am just the MAJORITY owner, CEO and President, My God Roper, you love me! See what happens when my mind goes still for a few months, some build model planes, some build friendships, I build things to launder money!

SAK
Xstream
www.XstreamAnglers.Com
and......
www.TheCoffeeRevolution.Com
Sorry Scoones, had to promote! Roper brought it up! Maybe I should sponsor the coffee for this event, a few hundred gallons of freshly roasted shwag? If I could, I would get a few of my barista's to come out and make you a latte' while you sit around and get your facial at dry falls? Who loves YOU Roper!

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb
Some hot barristas would be nice. oh and the coffee that goes along with them. I'm going to supply some bottles of hard stuff. My buddies Jack and Crown will be comming along with me, should I bring some other friends?

IrishMac10 and I are heading over Wednesday. I'll bring 2 extra float tubes and fins if someone needs them. John and I will be the 2 old guys with grey pony tails. Will be in a trailer with a blue F-250 parked by it. We'll be drinking cigars and smoking bud. I mean smoking cigars and drinking bud. Stop by for a cold one, Jim. :beer1:

I'm going to try and make it. Another old grey haired guy, but my ponytail is gone now. Keep those beers cold J Brodie I'll bring lots of whiskey. I most likely won't be up until Friday but might stay 3 or 4 days depending on the weather. Love that night fishing.:thumb:

I read about this event with envy last year because I couldn't get free but it looks like I can get away this time. I don't post a whole lot cause I am a bit on the quiet side but I enjoy reading all the posts and would like to meet a number of you.....at least I think I do. :p

Let me know what I need to bring.

Mike