1993 15' Smokercraft Pro Alaskan boat and trailer EX cond! 40hp w/6hp kicker 7K

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dylan, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dylan

Dylan *******

1993 15' Smokercraft Pro Alaskan boat. EZ loader roller trailer with electric winch. 40 HP Evinrude main motor with power trim/tilt and hydraulic steering. 6 HP kicker. In- hull 12 gal gas tank with oil injector. Full canvas in nearly new condition. (not shown in photo) 2 battery system, with switch. Quick connect linkage for kicker so it can be steered from wheel. Other extras included (anchor etc.) Manual Penn Downrigger with Stainless bracket and 2 rod holders.

I bought this boat last summer. It had been garaged most of it's life and has probably less than 60 hrs on it. It was regularly maintained at Lighthouse marine in Gig Harbor. I have used it 3 times for less than an hour each time. Flushed with fresh water after each use.

I am buying a larger boat as my family has decided that they want to be on the water as well. This boat is in VG condition(amazing condition for its age) with no issues except the fuel gauge is not accurate (sender probably needs cleaning or replacement) and the trim gauge does not seem to be working (not a big deal).

This is a great boat and I hate to part with it. The boat is on the Key Penninsula(outside of Gig Harbor). I will be cleaning it for sale today. I can meet in Gig Harbor.

Asking 7K

Please call or email if interested

Thx, Dylan
    dtstanley@centurylink.net

2. Randy Diefert

Randy Diefert aka: Longears

This is a pretty nice boat for the Sound

3. martyg

martyg Active Member

Does it come with a free water bottle & cage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.