1994 Dodge Ram 1500 ST 2WD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by IveofIone, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IveofIone

IveofIone Active Member

Looking for a nice one owner truck in excellent condition? I have one that you might like. It is all original with 134,672 miles. It is equipped with a 5.2 L V-8 and auto transmission. The transmission has had the torque converter flushed on a regular basis over the years and appears to be in excellent shape. The engine runs just perfectly with no oil use and is still as quiet and smooth as when I bought it. Always on Mobil I 10W-30.

Equipment includes the heavy duty service group and the trailer tow package. The rear axle is a 3.9 with limited slip. It has a tilt wheel and a sliding rear window, carpeting and the 40-20-40 bench seat with the large drop down armrest/bin. Behind the seat storage is modular trays with a net.

I wrote the order for this truck myself back in '94 and got exactly what I needed and nothing that I didn't. As a result there are no power windows or locks. I also ordered the custom made canopy which is 6'' above cab height. This allows a great deal more comfort and freedom of movement when camping out of the rig. I will include the entire camping package except for the mattress if wanted.

The tires are near new (95%) Hankook ATM's, they are just excellent in snow and quiet on the highway. Shocks are Monroe Sensatracs that were new in July. The truck drives straight and true and was laser aligned in "09. Ball joints are still tight and I had a complete brake job done about 3 years ago. Under the hood is like new and the only deviation from stock is a K & N air filter. The catalytic converter was replaced at about 125K as was the fuel pump. Battery is new and the air conditioner is solid. In short, everything works.

I have the original window sticker and brochure. The truck was rated at 13-17 mpg in '94 and my last 4 tanks have been: 15.3, 15.2, 15.3 and 14.6 mpg. The last tank was towing a trailer. I have a record of every gallon of gas that has gone through in 18 years.

The interior is clean-in fact it has never been dirty-and the upholstery in good shape. The carpet is pretty much like new as it has had the water-catching mats in it from day one. Those mats have seen many a studded boot along Kelly Creek and the St Joe and are little the worse for wear.

For 18 years old this truck is in exceptional condition. The only issue I can think of is that some of the paint is starting to flake on the hood and roof. But since the truck is white and not metallic I just spot paint it and move on. Not a big deal on an old truck.

NADA says the truck should sell for around $3800 with the mileage and condition, I want to start at $3500 OBO. This truck is located in Ione, Wa-about 20 miles from Idaho and 20 miles from Canada. Not really close to anything.

Ive

2. frankjpfish

frankjpfish Member

What a nice rig, If I lived closer I would grab this!!! This is a poor fishermans motorhome!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.