Over the last month I finally started prototyping some miniature Wood-gas stoves. Basically it's a double walled stove that creates convection currents to suck air into the fuel chamber and drive the fire. I've gone through a couple different revisions and modifications to the design over the last month, but what I wound up with using is a $1 Campbell's Tomato Soup can and an Albertsons $1 light peaches can. Don't mind the hardware cloth mesh, if you have to purchase it, it's an extra $8 at home depot. Due to being poor and having a slight obsession with minimalism I didn't want to spend $100+ for a bushbuddy stove, and I wanted a lighter version that would nest into my Trapper mug. I also did not know if I would actually like using a wood burner as my main stove. So there began my dyslexic trip with prototyping. Here's some pictures and there's more on the blog links that are in the post. Part 1 http://rooinater.blogspot.com/2009/09/wood-gas-stove-for-bpl-trapper-mug.html Part 2 http://rooinater.blogspot.com/2009/09/wood-gas-stove-for-bpl-trapper-mug-part.html Part 3 http://rooinater.blogspot.com/2009/09/wood-gas-stove-for-bpl-trapper-mug-part_23.html Initial burn proto 1 The stove nested in my mug. Rev. 2.0 proto 1 modified and proto 2 Final revisions on the chopping block to be fired up for the dyslexic video. I forgot to mention, the stove without a windscreen or pot support only weighs 2.6 oz. I'm still playing with the pot support height and figuring out a good windscreen design.