Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Okuma Integrity Large Arbor 5/6 and 2 Extra Spools

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Mumbles 
#1 ·
1 Okuma Integrity Large Arbor 5/6 and 1 Extra Spool

For Sale: Two ONE Okuma Integrity Large Arbor 5/6 and two ONE Extra Spools. Each reel and spool is in extremely good condition. There may be a few minor scratches but no damage, dings, scrapes etc. Nice star disc drag adjustment that provides plenty of stopping power for everything I've tackled with my 5wt. Reels are $25 each. Spools are $15 each. I can hand over locally for cash, take paypal, will ship at your cost, pretty much whatever you prefer.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh192/Mumbles24/DSCF2043.jpg
Updated to show that one reel and one spare spool schedulded for delivery tomorrow.
Great starter reels, spare gear or primary stuff for a fly fisher on a budget. I also have some rods and various lines should you need one let me know.

#3 ·
ChadK, I'm near Kingston, due west across the water from Edmonds. If you are interested and we can meet somewhere in the middle, let me know.

#5 ·
Mike S. I will ship if you like, however you wish at your cost. I work on Bainbridge Island right next to the ferry terminal. If you want to take a boat over I'll meet you, hand them off and you can get back on the next boat and have only spent a few bucks and about 90 minutes of your life. Either way you wish, just let me know.

#7 ·
One reel and one spare spool scheduled for hand off tomorrow. Thanks JP. One reel and one spare spool remains. Yes, I'll ship them at your cost. Yes, I'll take paypal. Yes, I'll take your personal checks (I'll hold until it clears, then send). I'm flexible. Thanks.

#8 ·
Thank JP, great meeting you and your little gem with the GREAT name! I look forward to fishing with you someday.

Down to my last Okuma Integrity 5/6 and last 5/6 spare spool.

#9 ·
If you do not mind I will pay for USPS postage, just let me know what you think will cover it. I think a small priority box or flat rate box will be less than $10, probably closer to $5. I can send paypal or check.

will PM you with my shipping address,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.