2 Rod/Reel Combo's, 1 Rod, Line

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Curtis King, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtis King

Curtis King Fish Magnet

Media:
    I have the following for sale:

1) Lamiglas Graphite G1297-7 two piece 8 1/2 foot 7 Wt with a Cortland CLX II reel. No line is included, but the reel has 2 extra spools. $100 plus actual shipping cost.

2) SOLD Custom Made GX Graphite GX806-5 two piece 8 1/2 foot 5/6 Wt with Pfluger 1856 Supreme reel and WF5 floating (Lt Tan) line. $80 plus actual shipping cost.

3) SOLD St. Croix Pro Graphite PF9089 two piece 9 foot 8/9 Wt BUT it is missing the guide above the stripper guide. I just never had a chance to put a new one on. $30 plus actual shipping.

4) SOLD One spool of Cortland 444 WF6F Rocket Taper, Lime Green. Not in original container, only used twice, great condition. $20 plus actual shipping cost.

5) SOLD Scientific Anglers Floating Double Taper 8 Wt, Peach. Not in original container, used only a few times. The last 15 feet of the original backing end are discolored yellow due to fluorescent backing bleed out. Otherwise the line is in great condition. $15 plus actual shipping cost.

6) SOLD Unknown manufacturer Floating Straight 6 Wt, Green, never used. $5 plus actual shipping cost. If you buy any of my other items, this line is free.

No, I do not work in a shop and these items are not junk. I just have too much stuff.

If you are in the Tri-City area, we could connect and avoid shipping costs. Photo's of rods are included below.

:eek:

2. Curtis

Curtis New Member

Media:
    I will take the st. croix and the 8 wt line.

3. MauiJim

MauiJim ka lawai'a

Media:
    I'll take the Cortland WF6F line... pm'd you :thumb:

4. Curtis King

Curtis King Fish Magnet

Media:
    I PM'd you.

5. Curtis King

Curtis King Fish Magnet

Media:
    I PM'd you.

6. zachkohan

zachkohan New Member

What would the shipping cost be on the Custom Made GX with Reel?

7. zachkohan

zachkohan New Member

I don't know anything about the Custom Made GX but can you tell me a little more about how it fishes. I just need a rod that won't break on me and will get the job done. I am very interested and if the shipping to Missouri is reasonable I think we have a deal.

8. Curtis King

Curtis King Fish Magnet

Media:
    :ray1:
    I would have to classify this rod as medium action. It is not super high modulus graphite, so it has a longer and softer bend to it (my guess is 33K modulus). It is fairly robust and definitely not as fragile as high moduls graphite. I used it with full sinking line when I trolled in lakes with much success. I don't think you would be disappointed.

Since this rod is a two piece, the shipping package normally has an added charge. I use USPS parcel post which is the least expensive method I have found. The post office is closed today so I can't get exact rate, but I suspect $10 to $12 range.

Let me know if you want it and if so PM your shipping address. I will get you the rate ASAP.
    :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.