2 rods and a reel FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Nick Clayton, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Media:
    Lookin to clear out a few things......

AirFlo Tec-PS 10' 6/7 wt 3 piece rod. Bought this rod of a forum member a year or so ago to use as a beach/float tube streamer rod. Fished it quite a bit, and it really is a nice rod, just don't need it anymore with the addition of lots more gear. It has a titanium reel seat, and is in good condition. Only flaw is on a wrap at one of the ferrules, there are some scratches and a little fraying of the thread. Does not impact casting whatsoever and would probably be an easy fix to someone with rod making knowledge. 100$

Reddington Redfly 2 9' 8wt 4 pc. Looks almost brand new. No flaws. I bought it used, and have never fished it. Wouldn't doubt if it's never been fished. 65$

Orvis Battenkill Mid Arbor IV loaded with an 8 wt Rio Versi Tip line with all tips and wallet. Reel is in very good condition. I've fished it a couple times. Purchased the reel with the Redfly, but ended up using it on my other 8 wt the only times I fished it. Purchased the line at a later date. 150$ Or together with Redfly for 200$.

Shipping/paypal fees not included. PM me for details. Send me an email addy for pics.

Nick

2. Ross Perez

Ross Perez New Member

I'll take the Redfly and the reel!

3. Nick Clayton

Media:
    Redfly 2 and Reel sale pending. Airflo rod still available.

4. Nick Clayton

Media:
    Bump. 75$ for Airflo 6 wt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.