200+ Limited Edition/signed Fish Art Prints For sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Sibby, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Sibby

Sibby New Member

Hello,
    My wife and I recently inherited about 260 fish art prints from artists like Guy Harvey. They are mostly limited edition/signed prints from the 70s 80s and 90s and are in excellent condition. They have been priced to sell. We’ve uploaded the majority of the pictures of the prints to Photobucket, and will be adding more in the coming weeks. You can see the photos, and all the relative information here:

www.photobucket.com/sibbysfishart

We’ve added a basic condition grading system to help you understand the condition of all prints. We have done our best to describe the conditions honestly. This system is set up as follows:

Condition

Mint= No defects

Good= May have margin damage like light creases or margin discoloration. Prints in good condition generally will look fine if framed.

Fair= May have a defect that could be seen if framed. These prints are discounted more.

Payment

We accept PayPal. Our PayPal Billing information will be shared with you once you have given us the item numbers of the prints you wish to purchase, and we can confirm that that print or prints aren’t in process to be sold to someone else, as this has happened to us on several occasions. You can reach us via email at fishart4all@gmail.com for all order inquires.

Shipping
    Prints will be shipped for $20.00 and will be sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard. It includes delivery conformation, and insurance equal to the purchase price.
    Posters will ship rolled in a tube for $12.00
    You can find the pictures here:

www.photobucket.com/sibbysfishart
    Password: fishart

Thanks again,
    Sibby

2. norcal51

norcal51 Member

Im interested in the prints you have by Marc Susinno. Could you pm me pricing please?

3. Sibby

Sibby New Member

PM sent

4. Sibby

Sibby New Member

50 more added!

5. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

6. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

Discussed it offline Ed. This is not a business thing. Just clearing a whole bunch of artwork that was in the family. Ad restored.

Chris

7. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Sorry for sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. Glad it all settled out well.

8. Chris Scoones

It's all good. I guessed the same as you.

9. Mick5300

Mick5300 New Member

Purchased two of the prints & they are AWESOME! Beautiful prints, Shipped FAST & quality throughout. I have to admit, these prints are the perfect Christmas gift for the angler in the family! I just wish I had bigger walls in my home!

Thanks again!

Mick

10. Joepa

Joepa Joe from PA

I had the same experience as Mick. My print arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I always wanted a Mike Stidham piece since those cool Simms shirts came out and now I have a signed print. Thanks Sibby

11. Sibby

Sibby New Member

I should have exercised better common sense and contacted Chris before I added the thread, but I'm glad it worked out well too. I must admit that the thread does look commercial. Unfortunately, the only way I could accomplish the task of selling so many of these was to price them, and add photos externally. Otherwise it would seem like I was taking over the whole classified section of the forum.
    Sorry for the lack of communication on my end.

12. Kingflounder

Kingflounder Still New to the Board

Let's see ? New to the board, like me I suppose. 250 prints for sale? Professional looking website?

mmmm

King

13. Chris Scoones

King, leave the moderating to us.

Chris

14. Cedar

Cedar Active Member

I just got a print from Sibby and I mirror the earlier positive sentiments. If you are looking for gifts this is a perfect place to find one.

15. Kingflounder

Kingflounder Still New to the Board

Chris,

Gotcha...Guess I was out of line. Thanks for you help.

King

16. Sibby

Sibby New Member

Offering free shipping on any prints priced over 30 bucks, and an additional $5.00 off each print you buy. THIS WEEKEND ONLY.

Thanks,
    Sibby

17. Sibby

Sibby New Member

My wife and I have decided to put the remainder of the prints on consignment at a local sporting auction house/gallery beginning in January. We have decided to take offers on the remainder of the prints until that time. No reasonable offer will be refused. Thanks to all that have purchased prints already.

18. rudydodorico

rudydodorico New Member

Just got my prints-super nice- excellent quality and outstanding person to deal with 5 stars for sure-honest and concerned-no i am not his mom