FS 2000 gmc sierra z71

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by insectgreen, Jun 27, 2013.

1. insectgreen New Member

Everett, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    howdy guys, i have a 2000 GMC, that i'm trying to sell so I can downsize and get another boat. It's a great running Z71 SLE, Vortex 5.3 with 143,000 miles. I ran into rough times and hoping to find a buyer here so I can buy myself some fly gear again, get my teeth fixed and get caught up. I'm actually wanting to get into an older model '93-95 lifted F150, or GMC, and with the rest, get a used boat for fish & duck hunting. I purchased it from a dealership in July of 2012, and haven't had any problems. Doesn't leak oil, truck was detailed well and is spotless inside & out. 4wd, transmission is fine.

Dual cloth power seats in excellent condition. 6' front and back floor mats. New Sylvania Headlights. EVERTHING WORKS. Cruise control, on the fly 4wd, amfm single disk CD. split bench with console for your dog, power doors, locks, windows, remote keyless, tow pkg. 265 Tires were brand new as of last July. No body rust. Truck has been well taken care of. no paint chipping, body in perfect shape. I drive it every day. WA registration good thru Dec. 2013 with clear title. KBB has this truck topped out at 8500 clean retail. I think I have it at a fair price @ 7700. If I sell it here, I'll send you some money Chris. Dan @ 425 377-5459

Attached Files:

2. bjornjon Member

Chattaroy, WA
    Ratings: +4 / 0
    I might be blind, but I don't see the price listed.
  3. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    Yeah, need a price. I think you forgot it, since you put up that it's a fair price since KBB was $8500.
  4. insectgreen New Member

Everett, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    oops! thanks. price is added.