FS 2002 Toyota Tacoma

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Troutcreek, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Troutcreek Active Member

white Salmon, Washington
    Ratings: +28 / 0
    Hello,
    I know this is a little off track for the classifieds but this is a great fishing vehicle with built in mojo.
    We have too many autos and I’ve decided to let my 2001 Toyota truck go. I purchased the truck new in February 2002. As of today the truck has 56,274 original well cared for miles. The tires have about 8,000 miles and are good quality.
    4 Cylinder Engine
    5 Speed Manual Transmission
    Air Conditioning
    Everything works well and the truck is totally stock the only changes are Bosh Platinum plugs and a KNN rechargeable air filter. The truck also comes with an adjustable aluminum bed rack rated at 1000# distributed load (as seen in the photo). I also have chains and the KNN filter recharge kit that I will give to the new owner.
    http://www.kbb.com/toyota/tacoma-re...8950|true|199025|true&pricetype=private-party
    Per Kelly Blue Book the truck has a trade in value of $6972.00 at good condition. Per the KBB standard this truck is somewhere between good and very good condition, and I’d be happy and confident to sell this truck to a friend or neighbor.
    Based on the low mileage and the condition I’d like to get $6495.00 OBO for the truck.
    You can PM me on the forum for further information.
    I’m located on the Columbia River in Southern Washington.

Best
    Ray
    DSCN0329.JPG
    View attachment 14097
    View attachment 14098

Attached Files:

2. John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Olympia
    Ratings: +180 / 1
    Wow, this sounds like a great deal. What kind of milage does it get (highway/city)
  3. Troutcreek Active Member

white Salmon, Washington
    Ratings: +28 / 0
    Hi John,
    It's been a while since I checked but for my mix of driving (mostly rural) I get around 20 mpg. I checked on line and it is advertised as 19 city and 22 highway which seems about right.
    Ray