FS 2007 16 ft Crestliner Canadian w/ Merc 50 EFI

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Joepa, May 14, 2013.

1. Joepa Joe from PA

2007 16 ft Crestliner Canadian Side Console Boat
    2007 Mercury EFI 50 HP 4 stroke
    Ezloader Trailer w/ spare tire
    Motorguide wireless Saltwater series 55/48" trolling motor with foot control
    Humminbird 383c GPS/Sonar
    Dual batteries
    Bow rails
    Boat cover

Boat Specs:
    LOA: 16’7’’
    Beam: 75”
    Max Depth: 33.5”
    Transom Height: 20”
    Aluminum gauge: .080 (bottom and side) / .100 (transom)
    Weight: 700 lbs
    Max Weight capacity: 1000 lbs

I’ve upgraded to a bigger boat so I’m offering my Crestliner for sale here first. I purchased it new from a dealer in Bellingham in May 2007. I have used this boat 90% for fly fishing in salt water. It’s a great boat for fly fishing in Puget Sound and I’ve also used this boat extensively at Neah Bay fishing inside the Straits. The motor has about 300 hours on it. Everything works except the live well (never used it and plugged up drain/intake). The paint is flaking in some areas, but there is no rust on the boat. I recently replaced one of the batteries and the perko battery switch, and the other battery was replaced last year. The motor has had annual maintenance service every year by a certified tech. The only issue so far with the motor was a bad ignition coil that was replaced this year. Has a 12 gallon gas tank and is a very cost effective boat. I’ve never burned more than about 8 gal in one day. Total weight boat, motor and trailer is about 1500 lbs. I'm in Snohomish. Asking $6500. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
    Joe

Attached Files:

2. Joepa Joe from PA

Now asking $6500. Thanks
  3. Jeff Dodd Active Member

Langley, WA
    Ratings: +349 / 0
    Nice boat!
  4. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,101 / 4