Summer Photo Scavanger Hunt

chadk

Be the guide...
I'm thinking of taking my kids down and their kiddy pool swimming toys and snap a few pics by the river to see if that will work...

Man, last weekend it was insane how packed the Snoq and Sky were with every thing in the world that could float.

I took a detour over by Tukol just to check out the hatchery returns and thought it looked like opening day winter steelhead at tokul. But then quickly realized it was easily 10-20 times bigger. Cars were packed tight from above tokul down to the boat launch and then some. You could have walked accross the tubers and rafters.... Sky was about the same.

alpinetrout

Banned or Parked
nnknuth@yahoo.com said:
Well it took me a Few Days to get the 2 pics i needed but i think that i have them all Nick
I think your photos for #2 and #9 might have to be disqualified. The list states river rocks and dragon fly. You're also missing one. There should be 10 photos.

Well those are river rocks that i stacked at cape Disappointmet State park on the mouth of the columbia river two weeks ago, and i took a pic of a fish sticker on my car and thought that it would be related to a fish

alpinetrout

Banned or Parked
nnknuth@yahoo.com said:
Well those are river rocks that i stacked at cape Disappointmet State park on the mouth of the columbia river two weeks ago, and i took a pic of a fish sticker on my car and thought that it would be related to a fish
Fair enough, still missing the dragonfly though...

nnknuth@yahoo.com said:

haha you're lame... I didn't even have to get past the first picture to see you were cheating...

a quick search of google images "stacked rocks" showed this http://www.pbase.com/image/180190