Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Bull / Dolly "Quality Swap"

Swap 
12K views 125 replies 17 participants last post by  chadk 
#1 ·
Almost that time of year.

Ok, here's the deal. I've been in a number of these swaps and have been impressed by few of the fly's that I have gotten in return. I spend time on my shit and make them to be durable with quality materials and hooks.

So on this swap I'm expecting the same. I'm not trying to talk shit but alot of the fly's I have gotten have been great in concept but poor in construction. ( No head cement, thread crowding the eye, materials falling out after a few casts. etc) So take your time on these if you intend on joining this swap.

I'm shooting for 15 or less swapr's, so if you have a sweet flesh pattern, streamer, or anything besides a glo-bug that gets bulls on the hunt. Sign on up.

Due date on this swap is by the end of NOV 5th. Same ol rules apply, return envelope/package with a couple bucks for postage, & toe tags.

Send Flies to:
Chris
PO BOX 341
Snohomish,WA 98290

So far we have... 14 Tiers

'Yard
Mark Ritari
Ringlee
Willie Bodger
ibn
Diehard
Spanishfly
Joe M
Bhudda
Ak_Powder_Monkey
Flybill
Daryle Holmstrom
Alpinetrout
Matt Burke

See less See more
#57 ·
i just finished doing 12 and used the last of my hooks and deer hair so it would be tough for me to get a cpl more unless we can push the due date back a week. that was a sick brown u caught tho yard.

#60 ·
yea the tribs are the sickness around here right now. get here as soon as u can and bring the big uglies of cousrs. its getting cold quick.

#62 ·
Nice fly Matt! So do we also get the secret IBN egg recipe as well???

Glad the date got extended a bit, I'll get mine done by then. Was worried about getting them done over the weekend! Can't wait to see some of the other patterns, hope my stuff comes close to some of you guys who fish streamers much more than me!

Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.