Swap Summer Steelhead swap

Salmon Chaser

Wannabe Spey God
I'd say I'll have some tying/copying to do when these arrive. Some sweet looking flies boys:thumb: Can't wait to show these to the lads in the club:beer2:
Salmon Chaser

I will be puting together all of the packages tonight and will have um mailed out no later than Monday. The flies look great. I havent heard from my friend stephen so I guess he is out of the swap. Ron Eagle Elk I got you flies today.
Mark

halcyon

Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!
I am assuming that you found my printed return mailing label in the package with the flies and postage money. If not let me know and I will send a PM with my complete mailing address.

Regards,

I have all but one persons flies packet up and they are going to be in the mail tomorrow. You will find a few random bugs in each of your stuff that I threw in because of you generosity. Thanks a ton guys for making this thing happen. Now it is time to go fish these flies!!!

W

Will Atlas

not I. cant wait for them though. My winter steelhead box has been full since christmas and I'm only replacing the ones I loose because I'm out of space. Consequently I've been spending alot more time tying and thinking about summer steelhead flies. One nice thing is they're soo much smaller I can fit a ton more in the box!