Swap Intruder Swap

The Mailing adress is
3709 S Conklin RD
Greenacres Washington 99016
BTW does if you want a box for the flies let me know. I think I can get a good deal on the new medium C and F boxes

Halcyon did you use Rhea for the body hackle on your fly? It looks cool. Also do you want me to send you one of your own flies since you sent six to me?

halcyon

Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!
Speykid said:
Halcyon did you use Rhea for the body hackle on your fly? It looks cool. Also do you want me to send you one of your own flies since you sent six to me?
The body hackle is Whiting Spey Hackle. I particularly like Whiting spey hackle in fishing flies as it gives excellent movement in the water and provides a flash of color without hiding the body of the fly. It is also very durable and does not hold water like marabou so you don't end up trying to cast a brick. The Rhea is in bunches at the tail of the fly under the argus fibers.

The sixth fly is for you as a thank you.

Regards,

As usual I have been procrastinating. I've played around with a couple of ideas. So far this is my favorite. Anybody else ever run into tyer's block? :beathead: Maybe I need to hit the Clearwater and let the fish decide. Speykid you wanna go fishing?

Lets go to the CW I had a awesome day on MLK day three landed the biggest being 37"!!! It has been my best day this year. Although I cheated to catch two of them by nymphing.:confused:

Speykid=done
Ringlee
Cameron Derbyshire=done
Willie Bodger
Halcyon=done
Spokanefisherman
I am waiting for the rest of the flies. When I get um all I will send um out.