Whatcom County

Does anyone know if Whatcom County is open for Rezzies or SRC? I live about five minutes away from Pt. Roberts, WA, and am wondering. I don't know the area number, and I don't have a copy of the Regs, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.