WFF Hats....

Hi

I am a relative new member, Just to complicate matters further would it be possible to order a hat and sticker for the UK?

Cheers:beer2:

Just a quick note to Chris to say thanks for the hat and sticker gratefully received this week. I note that the postage was a little more than stated so when I finally get over to Washington I'll settle up the difference. Thanks again.
:beer2:

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Loopy, no worries on the postage. Unless of course you get over here and have a beer in your hand, at which time I'll bring up the postage and keep at it until I'm drinking it. Then I'll laugh knowing I charged mozart twice the postage to cover yours.

Loopy, no worries on the postage. Unless of course you get over here and have a beer in your hand, at which time I'll bring up the postage and keep at it until I'm drinking it. Then I'll laugh knowing I charged mozart twice the postage to cover yours.
haha. I see how it is. For that I'm taking the sticker of my VW and burning the hat..how ya like me now? :p I was wondering why it cost $20 to ship from North Bend..

BTW..go St. Louis, er a Arizona..beer has taken effect :p

Chris

onlywaytofly

One Fish at a Time
Chris,

I forgot to thank you, I got my hat a few days after ordering it.
The decal looks great on my truck, glad to be a part of Washington Fly Fishing.