Fly Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macs the man. These wallets are incredible and the one of a kindness cant be beat. Mac busted out my pic to perfection (see pics in past post, The steelhead about to slam the fly) The detail and quality is top notch inside and out. No waiting around either He makes em and there in your mailbox before you can tie half the flies needed to fill it up. Thanks Mac you da man. Take care and talk to you soon. Kevin

MacRowdy

Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
Carp is done. Alpine I didn't get the photo of your flies posted. They are sick just wait till you see them.

Macleod Crest is done. Stew here are your flies two dozen dries and a couple streamers for good measure.

Will ship either today from Idaho or Tomorrow from Wyoming.

MAC

MacRowdy said:
Carp is done. Alpine I didn't get the photo of your flies posted. They are sick just wait till you see them.

Macleod Crest is done. Stew here are your flies two dozen dries and a couple streamers for good measure.

Will ship either today from Idaho or Tomorrow from Wyoming.

MAC
Mac you're amazing. I can hardly wait. I am tempted to order another :)

Stew

John Hicks

Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits
Mac, here are the pics I would love on the two wallets. The brown is my most memorable brown ever. It came out of the water and smashed down on a chernobyl ant. The steelhead is James' first steel on the swung fly.

Who Fish

MacRowdy said:
Here they are ready to ship. And I'm throwing in a some extra flies and 50 Mustad hooks!

MAC

MAC!!!!

Just got the fly wallets!!! They are amazing... Absolutely outstanding work..

and you tie great flies as well!! Thanks... When the river falls I will be out there for the last of them..

whofish

Sloan Craven said:
Mac, could you put something like this on a wallet?
Considering he did the MacLeod crest on mine I'd say he could do this :) - but I will let him answer that.

Mac - wallet showed up today. Looks great and will be the envy of those I fish with!

Stew

Status
Not open for further replies.