Fly Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish-on

Waters haunt me....
MAC

I received the wallet and it looked better than the pictures. I know I bought it as a gift, but darn if it didn't cross my mind to keep it for myself. I finally gave it to the old man who took me in and treated me like his own and he was almost in tears when he got it. I was racking my brains trying to figure out what I could give him since he already has everything- an extensive collection of exquisite fly rods and reels not to mention a reputation that preceeds him as being one of the top snook fisherman in the state of Florida.

Definitely worth it. I can literally say it is the best gift I have ever given.

Thanks again.

U DA MAN!!!!!

John

MacRowdy

Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
MAC

I received the wallet and it looked better than the pictures. I know I bought it as a gift, but darn if it didn't cross my mind to keep it for myself. I finally gave it to the old man who took me in and treated me like his own and he was almost in tears when he got it. I was racking my brains trying to figure out what I could give him since he already has everything- an extensive collection of exquisite fly rods and reels not to mention a reputation that preceeds him as being one of the top snook fisherman in the state of Florida.

Definitely worth it. I can literally say it is the best gift I have ever given.

Thanks again.

U DA MAN!!!!!

John

What a great compliment John! Thank you. I appreciate the oppportunity to participate in something so meaningful!

Best,

MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.