2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Mark Walker, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    Ratings: +220 / 1
    for your daily chuckle. smile for the camera!:D

Attached Files:

2. Scott Keith Member

Arlington, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Great post, I wonder if I can etch that onto my .357.

Scott
  3. Gatorator Member

Pend Oreille Valley, Idaho
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    I particularly like this one. A whole lot of truth there also.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
  4. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    Yes Gator. I'm particularly fond of that one, too.
  5. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,330 / 9
    Sweet. I particularly like the fight with the old man part. When I was the Ops Manager for a military law unit I was the non-lethal and range training officer. More importantly, I was the old man. My age must have made the the youngsters feel sorry for me, either that or those young punks were scared. I would hate to think that I'm scary. I need more guns.
  6. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,626 / 0
    I want you all to remember this whenever you meet up with me and you piss me off.:):)

Jim
  7. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    OMJ, when we meet up with you? Wouldn't you have dropped us from a distance as we approach?
  8. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    if you let 'em get close, you can see them grimace better.
  9. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,729 / 0
    I am a bit concerned about my 2nd amendment rights and ordered 2 new hand guns in the past week.
  10. Charles Sullivan dreaming through the come down

bellingham wa
    Ratings: +521 / 0
    I'm not concerned about my 2nd amendment rights. I may buy a gun or 2 soon anyhow. Guns sales have skyrocketted since the election. To this point a change in leadership is all that the gun shop owners could ever have hoped for.

Pedrioa,
    cds
  11. lcconrad New Member

There is one missing from the list. A reporter asked a military sniper what he felt after he had shot an enemy. His reply was one word. He said "recoil."
  12. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,729 / 0
    I am always concerned about my 2nd amendment rights. Matter of fact I am so concerned I think I will get another shotgun also. I need a double.
  13. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Kerry, a nice over under allows you to divide your quary right down the middle. Sweet.
  14. qrider13 Member

pasco, wa
    Great post! A lot of truth there. Without the second, we are all reduced to slaves-
  15. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Slavery and the second amendment don't quite fall equal in my opinion, but to each his/her own interpretation. More licensed and leagally carried handguns, less gun crime perpetrated on random victims like those in schools and malls. I worked with a gal from Wyoming. She said there is no gun crime and cited that she believe it was becasue everyone carried so no one risked committing crimes and getting plugged by the rest of the citizens.
  16. Gatorator Member

Pend Oreille Valley, Idaho
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    If our new President has his way concealed carry will be banned in the US. For everyone but the crooks that is. We will all be just targets at that point.
  17. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    So long as our President fills his role as defined by the Constitution of these United States of America he will never be able to rewrite the constitution so that we are unarmed. If our system of checks and balances and the democratic process fail and he gets "his way" then we may as well line up to be those targets or choose to be on the other side.
  18. speyfisher Active Member

State of Jefferson U.S.A.
    Ratings: +133 / 3
    Since when has any of those (politcian) bastards ever paid any attention to the constitution which they swore to uphold? Checks & balances? Stack the Supreme Court with left wing liberals cconfirmed by Nancy Pelosi and the left wing Senate majority and there go your checks and balances.

Remember Heller vs, D.C. only won by one vote!
  19. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    speyfisher, I guess you need to begin building your bunker, stockpiling guns and ammo and hoarding consumable supplies. I'm not convinced that the leader of the free world is that powerful enough on his own. I believe in the system more than I believe in the man. It takes much more than a simple majorty to alter the constitution by adding, deleting or modifying an amendment.
  20. headstrong1 youngish old guy

Cashmere
    Ratings: +5 / 0