2nd Annual WSC Banquet and Auction

Discussion in 'Events' started by Steelheadjunky, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Steelheadjunky

Steelheadjunky Member

Announcing the Wild Steelhead Coalition 2nd annual Banquet and Auction.

When: October 23rd
    Where: Bellevue Sheraton Hotel
    Time: 6 PM Drinks 7PM Dinner 8 PM Auction
    Cost: $35 with your choice of Chicken or Beef dinners
    Keynote Speaker: Trey Combs

This event was a lot of fun last year and a good amount of money was raised to help the cause for wild steelhead. We have implemented a yearly scholarship, drafted a new white paper, gone around the Northwest to talk about the plight of the wild steelhead. We will also be presenting out First Conservation award to a very deserving member of the steelhead conservation community.

Many great items including guided trips, art work, equipment, plus much more.

Reservations Required: Email the WSC at wscmembership@yahoo.com to RSVP or for more information.

2. Steelheader

Steelheader Only 3 more years until I can think like a fish.

Media:
    What no fish. :D Would love to attend but I will be in Cali for a work training class.

3. Bob Triggs

Bob Triggs Your Preferred Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide

Media:
    Home Page:
    You had to be there! This year's auction was fantastic. The food was great, nice bar, a grand room packed with nice folks, TONS of cool stuff sold at rediculously low prices; rods, reels, lines, etc at wholesale or below. A mountain of great raffle items; I won a rod and reel outfit, a bottle of Champaigne and a pair of Patagonia gloves! Having Trey Combs there as Keynote Speaker was really special.The Auctioneer was awesome, Brian even wore a new hat! No one had more fun than Sparkey. And it's all for the ongoing work of the Wild Steelhead Coalition and the efforts being made to save our Wild Steelhead. We need to do everything we possibly can to support this worthy cause.

I cant wait until next year.