$3.95 for "Coastal Fly Fishing" VHS

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Philster, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Philster

Philster Active Member

Media:
    Okay let me say this first. I love Kenny. He's a sweet guy. When I've fished with him we tell stories about people we know in common, and we laugh, and catch up on folks we miss. I'm saying this because if you buy this video, which you should, you need to know that he's not putting on a act. If you don't know him his "GeeWizz!"-osity can be grating. And the profiles of the people in this video are too long, when all we really want is info on the "how" or action to watch. But you must buy this video! Coastal Fly Fishing. Features Flip Pallot, Mel Krieger, Nick Curcione, Lani Waller, Wanda Taylor and Jack Gartside. It's $3.95... I mean Cmon. I'm personally buying this (I saw the "Premiere" with Kenny), and I'm picking up 2 or 3 Dr. Slick Scissors and pliers for next to nothing at the same time. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4305,98921_Anglers-Book-Supply-VHS-Tape-Coastal-Fly-Fishing.html

2. Philster

Philster Active Member

Media:
    Geez, the video, 3 clamps, 2 scissors, fishing pliers and holster, a new hook file, all for $38.55 plus shipping...

3. Randy Knapp

Randy Knapp Active Member

Thanks for the reference. I spent $38 also but different items. I did get the video though.

Randy