WTT 3 days guided fishing for Seahawks vs 49ers tickets

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Matt Paluch, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Matt Paluch

Matt Paluch Member

I really want to go to the Seahawks home opener with my family, but the prices for resale tickets are ridiculous. So I thought I'd see if there's any interest in trading a fishing trip for them. I'm looking for 4 tickets. In exchange, I will provide a 3 day 2 night all-inclusive fly fishing trip for 4 in central and/or eastern washington. All food, beverages, accommodations and potentially gear (if you don't have your own or want to bring a beginner) will be provided. All you need to bring is a sleeping bag and fishing gear.

Fishing locations will depend on current conditions and angler skill level. I can take your group to some incredible desert spring creeks (not rocky ford unless you really want to), basin lakes, carp or bass, and potentially some private water depending on time of year.

I have been fly fishing 21 years and guiding for 14. I'm a FFF certified casting instructor and love to teach all skill levels. I also compete in both casting and fishing.

Retail value of a trip like this is $2400, so no standing room, bleacher or nosebleed section tickets please. Please PM if you want to make an offer or if you have any specific questions.

hawg hunter likes this.
  2. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

This is tempting...

You will only take 4 tho?

3. Matt Paluch

Matt Paluch Member

I'd prefer 4 together, but I do have another offer from a guy who has two. So I'm ok with two if you're ok with coming on the trip with another group (he gets two spots you get two spots).

4. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

What if these 2 are 50yd line 4th row (Hawks bench side)? These aren't my tickets but was given 4 there. I plan on going with 1 other (would feel really guilty selling a gift) so I probably have 2 open seats. If we were to trade I would obviously give the guided trip to the owner of the seats...Let me see if it is something he would be interested in.

5. Brian White

Brian White Recovering Bugmeister

that sounds awesome.

6. Wes Penny

Wes Penny Member

I'll buy those two tickets and then trade them for the fishing trip :cool::D Dang, that could be a win / win for you Golfman !!

7. Matt Paluch

Matt Paluch Member

I'm definitely interested. I'll pm you my contact info

8. Matt Paluch

Matt Paluch Member

A couple deals fell through. This trade is still available if anyone is interested.

9. Eric Denny

Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Wish you the beat of luck. Its going to be a awesome game and the trip you offer sounds like a hell of a deal. And i hope you lose your voice rooting for the hawks!!!

10. Matt Paluch

Matt Paluch Member

Thanks, Hopefully I can find a way to get some tickets. Nothing has worked out yet. Both me and my 7 year old son will definitely lose our voices cheering the hawks. Still keeping my fingers crossed...

Eric Denny likes this.