So Hot!

Panhandle

I don't have a trip, aside from the fact that you don't like me-- but that's your problem, not mine. It was suppose to be joke, as everyone else seemed to pick up on. Trip away bro.:thumb:

Roper

Idiot Savant
Now the old curmudgeon wades in on the subject with sage advice, well OK, it's just my opinion.

Chicks and fishing/hunting/etc. doesn't do much for me. I'm sort of a one thing at a time guy.

Now, coming home after a day on the water and finding the Mrs. has fixed a candlelight dinner....;)

Kinda off subject but, do russian girls fish? I'm just wondering. Think I might be heading over there.

Quit hating on a beautiful thing pan., I bet she barley spent any time in frount of the mirror, and if she did, as long as she got up early to do so then who cares

I vant vone! .:)
Sea run taimen, yaks, and russian chicks... sounds like a time

Now the old curmudgeon wades in on the subject with sage advice, well OK, it's just my opinion.

Chicks and fishing/hunting/etc. doesn't do much for me. I'm sort of a one thing at a time guy.

Now, coming home after a day on the water and finding the Mrs. has fixed a candlelight dinner....;)
HA! I agree. She's attractive in her own right, not because she's supposed to be fishing.

I agree Roper. I like to fish alone, and have never really liked the idea of having to compete with a Mrs.

But I'm single as hell and destined to stay so. So I don't know why I'm worried about it.

I don't have a trip, aside from the fact that you don't like me-- but that's your problem, not mine. It was suppose to be joke, as everyone else seemed to pick up on. Trip away bro.:thumb:
Not that I don't like "you", but it seems everytime you respond to a post you do it in a negative fashion. Perhaps if you were more positive in your posts it would "attract" more "fish" to you. Ask any guide, People with great postive attitudes, catch more fish!

Panhandle

You are one classic bastard Tall.:rofl: Practice what you preach guy. There was nothing negative happening until you brought it. Ask any guide? DUDE!?? get out.:D

Well spoken you old curmudgeon you Roper, well spoken.

Rob Ast

iagree The only thing better is when she tells you to go fishing in the first place.