NFR Seahawks

got a bit dicey there at the end of the 3rd/beginning of the the 4th, but big stop by the D after the butchered kickoff return really saved the day. If the Skins score a TD there, who knows where this game would have went.

Great INT return by Trufant too..

Josh

dead in the water
Very good game. The hawks came on strong, bobbled enough to give some suspense and excitement, then stomped them for the win.

Jeff46

Sloan-

Quote: "Who was talkin Smack, Jeff?"

Oh, no-one in particular. It was just my message out to all those that I had to listen to over the last few days tell me how bad Seattle was going to get crushed. One guy even bet my buddy Chris, $50 that the Redskins would win by 10 points.

The smack talk is not over. Now I am hearing it about how the Packers will send us "packing" back to Seattle. But I will not waiver, I believe! I AM A HAWKS FAN, WIN or LOSE, Sane or Loony as a June bug! Thank-you, thank-you very much, AND Goodnight.

CovingtonFly

B.O.H.I.C.A. bend over here it comes again
That was a sweet game. my sister is friends with some lady who's husband is the head ticket salesman for the Redskins so he sent her 4 tix to the game and pregame field passes. I ended up going to the game with my folks and my brother in law. The seats were way up there, but I had some binocs and we were under cover. Anyhow the pregame field passes were sweet!!! We got them from a redskins guy though so we had to stay on their side of the field, but it was still awesome. I took some pics with Mark Rypien and he showed me his super bowl rings even though we were all decked out in our Seattle gear!! He was a real class act. Got to see TJ Howdoyouspellhisname doing the pregame down on the field. It was great!!