Fantasy Fly Fishing Team / Contest

Shawnage

Shawn Bechtol
Ohhhh SNAP! LMFAO. cant' we all just get along?

Jergens seems like your prejudice is evident. Not one of your teammates is from the WET side? Is there anything over there anyway? couple starbucks's and the ocean i guess.

what ev. were wappin bass.

Ohhhh!

Points start counting at midnight tonight. Final team decisions must be completed by the 5th.

Players are responsible for keeping track of their teams points. There is a "sort by date posted" function in the gallery to keep track.

Good Luck....

Points start counting at midnight tonight. Final team decisions must be completed by the 5th.

Players are responsible for keeping track of their teams points. There is a "sort by date posted" function in the gallery to keep track.

Good Luck....
so let me get this straight! we just load our pics in our gallery then post the link to those pics to this thread?

alpinetrout

Banned or Parked
so let me get this straight! we just load our pics in our gallery then post the link to those pics to this thread?
According to Yard, HELL NO!!! No links, otherwise it's going to get out of control. It's each team owner's responsibility to track the fish their teammembers post and tally the final score. The final results will be verified when the time comes.

I think everyone "competing" should make an album on the updated user profile (user cp) called "fantasy leage" or something to that sort, and post all the pictures there to not spam up the gallery with rediculous numbers of insignificant fish. That way it would be much easier to tally scores, just click on the profile of those on your team, open that album, and count up points. would make for alot less headache

That is sweet! I second the album Idea....ritari you are a punk....But the album idea is a great idea. Add catfish to that list and i am heading paddlefishing in three weeks and since according to my knowledge no one has never been taken on a fly rod soooo... I'm thinking 100 points and catfish are way harder to get on the fly then a carp so 10 pointers :)

I'm down. Always wanted a tat. Thought about getting my ring finger done with a spey fly just to let all the ladies know that they will never be #1. :beer2:

Oh just made an album in my gallery for the fantasy league.

That is sweet! I second the album Idea....ritari you are a baller....But the album idea is a great idea. Add catfish to that list and i am heading paddlefishing in three weeks and since according to my knowledge no one has never been taken on a fly rod soooo... I'm thinking 100 points and catfish are way harder to get on the fly then a carp so 10 pointers :)
If paddlefish or catfish get added, greyling must be added too. they are such a tricky fish to catch with a fly!! 25 points at least!!!!!!

I think everyone "competing" should make an album on the updated user profile (user cp) called "fantasy leage" or something to that sort, and post all the pictures there to not spam up the gallery with rediculous numbers of insignificant fish. That way it would be much easier to tally scores, just click on the profile of those on your team, open that album, and count up points. would make for alot less headache
that's a good idea