Fantasy Fly Fishing Team / Contest

Can I pick myself five times? I'm going to do a lot of musky fishing in may and june :)

plus, with chubs being worth 1 point a piece... Well, just ask Doughty how many chubs I can catch in a day!

This is going to be tough to pick a team

I just feel sorry for whoever does all of the tabulation.

I have to take a short five week break due to mom's request to study my ass off for the SATs in June, but after that, I'm kickin off another kick ass summer with a week long trip deep in the Black Canyon of the Gunnison with a long lost buddy!

chadk

Be the guide...
Zen
Ringlee
Matney
WJordan

Still working on the final cut...

A for putting your mug in every shot with the fish or lose 1/2 pts, what about putting a symbol or mascot of somekind that works as a unique identifier? Like if you have a tatoo on the back of your hand or your reel has your name engraved?

Anil

I’m flattered to be included on any of the teams mentioned so far. Unfortunately I cannot stand idly by and watch my name tarnished by this ridiculous and vulgar competition. We as fly fishermen must hold ourselves to a higher standard. This should be an endeavor for gentlemen and…Just kidding.
My wife and I are expecting our first child in a couple months. I am not naïve enough to think that I’ll be fishing as much as I normally do. Feel free to remove, or bench me as you see fit.
Anil

I’m flattered to be included on any of the teams mentioned so far. Unfortunately I cannot stand idly by and watch my name tarnished by this ridiculous and vulgar competition. We as fly fishermen must hold ourselves to a higher standard. This should be an endeavor for gentlemen and…Just kidding.
My wife and I are expecting our first child in a couple months. I am not naïve enough to think that I’ll be fishing as much as I normally do. Feel free to remove, or bench me as you see fit.
Anil
you should've kept that little bastard in your pants then!

chadk

Be the guide...
Anil
If I'm expected to produce for 4 teams (whether I was drafted as a joke or not doesn't matter) with 7 kids at home - you'd better quit yer belly aching and go get some feesh.

Trust me, new borns sleep at least 85% of the time (unless you are cursed with colic or something). You should get your mother in law to stick around to change diapers and provide post pardum moral support while you go and get caught up at the work (aka - get some fishing in). :ray1:

chadk

Be the guide...
I don't want to be on chadk's team. I don't associated with "liberals" of his nature.

Zen, my fly fishing arch nemisis, I dont' want you on my team either - in a BAD WAY..... :mad:

But then, I wouldn't mind actually winning this thing either... So nothing personal - but tough luck. Now quit crying before your mom reads this and get's mad at me again (dont' ask...).