Swap I'll send you the special material swap

I'm home again and can confirm that D3's flies are awesome. They arrived safe and sound while i was back east.

Ron - I haven't received yours yet, I am sure they are in route.

Mike - Sue got the tickets on line, the game was great, it was a true Boston experience. the heat was'nt bad but teh humidity was almost unbearable.

I am in the process of tying my flies now and will have them done by the deadline

How are the rest of you doing?

Warren

chattmr

has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)
I made it about halfway through mine last night. I plan to finish tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow...

Mike Etgen

Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here
Warren...Glad to hear you had a great time. I bet Sue had those tickets booked long ago, considering that the Sox have now sold about every single home game for well over three seasons running. I'm sure you've heard about the lack of summer-like weather up here. Hopefully it'll turn around soon.

My flies are complete and will be in the morning mail.

Please tell Sue and all that we wish them well.

Mike Etgen

Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here
Mine were in the mail Saturday, so should be in Warren's hands today or tomorrow.

Sure looking forward to see what you guys have done.

Ed Call

This is a really cool thread to read. I especially like the photo of D3Smartie's flies. Any chance you can post photos of all the patterns? I eventually will like to try a swap process, but for now I'm just trying to get comfortable with my skills. I often have lots of time to tinker and tie or wrap rod blanks to make rods in sizes/weights that I don't yet have. Thanks for the good read...how about them photos? Oh, and How about them BOSOX and Celtics!!

chattmr

has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)
Mum - Pictures of all the flies will eventually be posted in the "fly swap" category of the gallery. You should check it out, there are some great tiers in this group and some of their previous efforts are in those galleries...

chatt

Ed Call

Chatt,

Thanks. Just browsed, killer flies that make me want to go down and try to duplicate them. I'm really a hack at tying, but it sure is relaxing and fun to do in my hours of insomnia filled nothingness when it is too dark to fish.

Guys,

I beg your indulgence for a day or two. I need a couple of days to get the flies sorted and in the mail. I should have them out by the middle of the week.

Warren