Swap Hex Fly Swap

Ed Call

I must confess that I have not yet started, but have my supplies in hand, recipie on my bench and will get started on them in the next day or two. I'm just hoping not to be submitting a long fuzzy ball o'crap, but I think my pattern choice will be easy enough for a hack like me to tie. I won't procrastinate too much longer.

How's everyone coming along? Looks like it may only be 6 of us.
Only a couple of weeks left to get them tied & in the mail. As we get closer to the deadline, i will PM everybody my mailing address.

TLL

Ed Call

I must confess that I have had a road trip and a couple of projects that have side tracked me. I will dedicate some time in the week ahead to get my you know what together. I love deadlines, I'll beat it one way or another.

Ed Call

TLL and others: Mailed my ugly attempts at making you guys laugh earlier today. Two flies for each of the five of you. The larger will surely make your eyes hurt and you will likely laugh out loud. I felt they sucked so bad I got up early this morning and retied another set, a bit smaller, and I hope a bit better quality. TLL, I added a couple extras for you, of a pattern that I tie a lot of, so you can see that I can tie some things. Thanks for letting me play along, even if my flies end up being scary halloween decorations or something you give to a newbie...here dude, try this pattern, it has been killing them (ha ha ha).