Whatcom County Fishing

CovingtonFly

B.O.H.I.C.A. bend over here it comes again
No love for the North Fork brewery on here?

Check out Whatcom creek by the hatchery when the dogs are in. Don't fish there, just go check it out!

Check out Whatcom creek by the hatchery when the dogs are in. Don't fish there, just go check it out!
iagree

We've done some pretty funny threads on that in the past. Nearly everything sick-n-wrong about fishing all rolled into one. Hmmm...if you could have your car broken into in front of the Re-Store you'd pretty much have it all.

Granted, it takes years of practice to develop the skill and hand/eye coordination to snag one 'just right' in the lip. Impressive.

Josh

dead in the water
For the 2nd time even... I get it: find Josh at Boundary, get him shitfaced, and he'll tell ya all the secret spots! Where's my credit card and car keys??? :beer1:
While getting me shitfaced at boundary is would be plenty funny. You'd run the risk of my "big secrets" sounding like: "So ther I wuz thiz won tim....er....anna I wen to over thiz bridge and then this guy told me road out wehn turn behind.....bort....baby br=orlt..aa...23.3.2rfasavcxfgre.fd....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Hilarious, but not too useful. Still, I'd be down for a pint at Boundary with any WFF'er.

Josh

dead in the water
And yes, the North Fork is great as well. Just not that close unless you are out fishing or on your way back from Baker.

And yes, the North Fork is great as well. Just not that close unless you are out fishing or on your way back from Baker.
How's 'bout today...4pm at the Boundary. Don't give Josh any IPA. He'll spill all the beans after one...me, on the other hand...aw crap...forgot CCA meeting tonight with "Eyes in the Woods" program at Sportsman's in Skagit at 6pm....

I would however bet that I'll be sportin' a growler or two.

Ed

KerryS

Ignored Member
I have been working in B-ham for about a month now and wouldn't mind putting face to name for some of you. I am up for a get together at Boundary. I don't drink so hopefully they have a full bodied root beer in house. Somebody put up a date and time.

Josh

dead in the water
They do actually have a root beer I believe. At least they offer kids t-shirts that talk about their root beer.

Josh

dead in the water
Tues-Thurs is best afternoon/night for me.
That's fine for me, though really most any afternoon/evening is good for me. I'll just go park myself down there and work from what I call my "remote office".

Ah the glory of internet jobs.

KerryS

Ignored Member
Hey KerryS, did you change your tag just for this thread?
Ha, didn't even think about it. I seen that line on a bumper sticker years ago and thought it fit.

I'm good for any evening after 5. You guys call it. I'll buy the first round or what ever round it is when I get there.ptyd

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I am in for whatever day is chosen. Sooner.....later, sooner and later. More IPA please!! Seriously, someone choose a day, I'll make it.

Sox win,
cds