NFR-Time to come clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, who is that hiding behind you trying to take swings at me, Chris. My main issue was the fact that one of two individuals decided to use my personal information to further thier rantings. I will will deal with them outside of this forum.
You my friend may want to look at actually moderating the sexist, vulgar, crap that gets posted on your forum. You might even be able to attract some new sponsors if you did. Sexist, vulgar crap is not fun nor is it gentlemanly.
But, hey, you got to play to your target audience.
As far as wondering how you might deal with me, Who cares.

You my friend may want to look at actually moderating the sexist, vulgar, crap that gets posted on your forum. You might even be able to attract some new sponsors if you did. Sexist, vulgar crap is not fun nor is it gentlemanly.
But, hey, you got to play to your target audience.
As far as wondering how you might deal with me, Who cares.
Seems like you don't really like here. Why don't you just go away and save Chris the trouble.

God Damn my cramping is horrible today!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh Christ Kent, every since I woke up this morning, I knew this storm front was coming in with some rain. I feel bloated, none of my pants fit and my nipples hurt.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Hang in there, Matt. It appears the worst has passed us here on the coast. We're a couple hours ahead of you, weatherwise. I had stomach cramps from laughing :rofl:so hard at this crap, but they're gone now.

Kent Lufkin

Remember when you could remember everything?
Oh Christ Kent, every since I woke up this morning, I knew this storm front was coming in with some rain. I feel bloated, none of my pants fit and my nipples hurt.
My breasts are sore as hell today - don't even think of touching them Burke :rofl:

K

Brendan, can we get an amen here? Monty? Chris D? Oh Shit! Another wave of cramps. Just a minute...God I hate being an online fly fisher dude.

Ed Call

No fishing for me this weekend, so I'm reading this drama script. It's like a train wreck, you want to look away but you just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.