4 the montana boys and girls..

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by golfman65, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Saw this on moldy and just cracked up...

little tues. humour

2. 'nuff said. I need one. Damn poodles.

3. Blast from the past for sure, I saw it on the chum too and was cracking up!!

4. Now that I think of it, don't think I've ever seen one riding in the back of a pickup truck.

5. I believe most counties still have ordinances banning poodles . . . if a breed doesn't herd livestock or retrieve game birds, it's not allowed . . . working dogs only.

6. Better yet, ban the type of people who would even consider owning a poodle.

7. Thats awesome, wish they could do that up here!

8. I am assuming that you are NOT referring to the standard poodle, an excellent hunting retriever.

Personally, I am not a fan of the breed and have never owned such, but thought it may be of some interest to note the breed's history and skill as a hunting companion.

[​IMG]

Getting back to the original thread, I do dig the chemise.

Scott.

9. Growing up we had a standard poodle that we hunted with. Great dog! Smaller poodles not so great.

GBeeman

10. Where can I get that T-shirt!!! My Field Trials Goldens are convinced that Poodles-the ones with the weird hairdoos, are all members of some strange cult.

11. Funny stuff.
    35 years ago I was camping with shipmates not far out of Anchorage. As we were toasting our good fortune, Bert (the Hawaiian) sez, next thing we'll see a poodle dog. Not 5 minutes later a car pulls up and an older woman gets out and poops her poodle. Meanwhile, I'm rolling and crying with laughter.
    Love the image of a poodle in back of the pickup.

12. Brings back memories of when I was about 10-11 years old(been awhile) and was bit the shit out of by one of those little bastards- actually I think I gave it reason, but it didnt have much of a sense of humor. Never cared much for the little ones, from then on. But, I hear tell that the large breed are very good hunters, if trained properly.