FS 4 wt. 10' 3 piece.Czech nymph rod

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ron henry, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron henry

ron henry New Member

This rod was custom built last year by Steve Clark at Midwest Custom Flyrods. I fished it maybe a dozen times last season. Includes a tube and sock. It's a beautiful rod in excellent shape. $185 shipped to you, lower 48, Paypal preferred.

Attached Files:

2. Irafly

Irafly Active Member

Media:
    Gorgeous rod, but hard to trust a seller who's first post to the forum is selling something. We also don't have a clue where you are selling from. Maybe a bit more information would help.

3. ron henry

ron henry New Member

No problem. I'm in Tennessee, am a financial professional with a large corporation who's logo includes a stage coach, and a long time fly fisherman. Sorry about the first post being a sale. I'm new to the forum but old to others. This rod is a back up that I had built last year when I converted from single hand rods to switch rods due to bad shoulders. It's in excellent shape. I always use Paypal because it gives the buyer some assurance that you won't get stiffed. This rod will throw a rio outbound short wf6f a long way, and is really a switch rod. The rod maker called it a Czech nymphing rod, so I just went along with his description.

Be glad to answer any other questions you may have. Ron

rustybee, Kyle Smith and Irafly like this.
  4. Irafly

Irafly Active Member

Media:
    Thanks Ron!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.