Seattle Fly Fishing Rideshare?

Decoy, what areas do you normally fish. I'm north of Seattle, (lynnwood) not quite as far north as you. I'm always looking for new places to swing some flies or someone to fish with.

Michael Thompson

the flavor of BADFISH
i do the majority of my fishing close to home on the stillaguamish, skagit, sauk, or pilchuck creek or by my home away from home on the skookumchuck and deschutes near olympia. i shamefully admit i havent got to fish any of the eastside rivers nearly as much as i would have liked to, which im hoping to change this year.

The ride share sounds like a fine idea.Having no car limits my outings but splitting the cost of gas is a great idea.Also a good way to others who like to drown flies. Anyone wants to go and hit the water let me know.

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
I just realized that Ranch Bravo is the taco wagon around the corner from where I live in the Udist/Wallingford.Very good food.
There is also a pretty chill dive bar up the street from it where there serve beer in mason jars. It's next to the Afghan restaraunt (the one with the mural on the side of it).

I know this is an old thread however, I'm always looking for more River Bum's too fish with. I'm willing to fish all the time.

There is also a pretty chill dive bar up the street from it where there serve beer in mason jars. It's next to the Afghan restaraunt (the one with the mural on the side of it).
Here's an idea, why don't we try to get a meet/drink going at above mentioned beer-in-mason jar serving dive bar? Sounds like a couple of you live near there, and I'm not overly too far. pick a day and I'll likely be able to work it in to my schedule.