Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Blackmouth/resident coho swap

Swap 
6K views 62 replies 12 participants last post by  rotato 
#1 ·
Ok I have heard that some others want another saltwater swap so here it is. 10 tiers total and the flies are due Feb. 11, 2009. The flies are for puget sound blackmouth/resident coho. Let me know if you are in.

1. Clint F- a small baitfish Recieved
2. rotato- south sound euphie Recieved
3. Zach M-probably some sort of epoxy baitfish Recieved
4. Connor H- snot dart
5. ifrank- popper recieved
6. Thomas-flat wing baitfish Recieved
7. North sounder- squid Recieved
8. Richard Torres- Thorne River Emerger Recieved
9. Dinker- euphasid Recieved
10. Sean K- bugger recieved

Clint

#7 ·
I would love to get in on this. I have had little success on the salt and would love to get some new tools. I tie a good beach popper along with clouser and shrimp patterns, but I've been wanting to try a flatwing or something else new. Any suggestions / requests?

#23 ·
I'll take that spot. I've been pondering what to tie, but it will likely be a baitfish imitator. I've got some new hackle feathers that might do nicely when dressed with a arctic fox head/overwing. We have ten, right?

#25 ·
If you don't want to expand to eleven tyers you can give Sean K my spot to keep it at ten. I won't mind. If he's in we all just have to tie one extra. I can live with either one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.