Pictures of gear caught fish?

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
man, that's hilarious!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh, thank God the Forum is back up!
I have some better ones but they arnt appropriate and if my dad (checks out the site) saw them I would have been screwed. I am also glad the forum is back up see what it did to me when it was down. Reminded me how dumb most gear guys are.:rofl::rofl::rofl::beer2:

Clint

Jake Bannon

nymphs for steelhead....
"gear guys are like high school girls, it abouts who looks the best and who is the coolest." Are you serious? So thats why its usually the fly guys I see wearing the Simms waders with $600 Sage rods and $70 lines. Im out there for the same reason as you Clint, to enjoy my time and the water and chase fish. You can assume whatever the hell you want as long as it makes you feel better then maybe thats best as you obviously dont know your facts. If you think I bush beat my way through the OP just to find a small piece of unmolested steelhead water to "get bragging rights" than that just shows your lack of knowledge.

I would venture to guess that Clint is olde school guys. Lay off him (not that I agree with him about all that).

Part of what he says was true 10 years ago. Nowadays it seems the fly fishing logic has been derailed and now fly fishermen are more like gear fishermen than gear fishermen are.

Oh fuck what have I typed. Oh well. *reaches for enter key*

Jake Bannon

nymphs for steelhead....
Just remember to step off your high horse before you hit the river next time. Im done arguing, this topic is like beating a dead horse. Everyone has their own opinions and thats that. Now just if everyday was this active. :rofl:

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
Good night everyone. Jake just making sure you read my posts right I think I said "most" in front of everything bad I said about gear guys. Did you think I was talking about you?

Clint

Good night everyone. Jake just making sure you read my posts right I think I said "most" in front of everything bad I said about gear guys. Did you think I was talking about you?

Clint
I think the point is MOST fisherman in general arent bad apples just as MOST fly fishermen arent snooty/jackasses but the FEW fishermen whether conventional or fly give the group as a WHOLE a bad name.