Swap Fresh and Salt Face to Face Swap

Ed Call

Details, details? If I can't get something setup I'm gonna hit a lake...but I'm always happy to explore a new beach. Right now my schedule needs and Sean's don't align very well. I'm available earlier and he is available later.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Hey Guys. I was just told "Viking Fest" starts Friday in Poulsbo. Apparently it will be crowded all over town. I wonder if D3Smartie can reserve a corner in the bar!!?

Rob Ast

I know it's last minute, but do we want to change to a non-poulsbo location to avoid the viking fest hoards? and if so anybody under 21 (might limit some locations).

Ed Call

We could meet at Doc's on Bainbridge and those coming from Seattle could walk on the ferry and walk to Doc's in about 5 minutes.

I thought the pizza place in Suquamish closed a while back, but I've not passed through there lately.

We could also meet on Bainbridge Island at the Harbour Pub which also would be a good location. http://harbourpub.com/Location.html This also is a brief walk from the Bainbridge Ferry.

We need a concensus FAST on an alternate meeting place or we stick with the plan and deal with whatever frolicking and tom foolery is going on at Voodiez. Please chime in now so that we can determine our course of action. I'm off fishing tomorrow, so we have to know today by this evening.

Ed Call

Okay. How about Doc's or sticking with Voodiez? None of us knows that particular Poulsbo location better than you. Lead us great one, do we go to Doc's or do we stick with Voodiez? Thanks for the input (is there a story to hear about the Pub that will make me 100% opposed too?)

Ed Call

FRIDAY May 15th at 6:30pm Doc's Marina Grill http://www.docsgrill.com/ Sorry for the late change of plans, but Viking Fest activities in downtown Poulsbo forces reconsideration. Walk on ferry passengers can easily walk to Doc's in a few minutes. Ed

Thanks to the seven of you who have already responded. Again, sorry for the late change in meeting location, but the first round of beers is on Mumbles. See you all there. If you are in need of a ride let it be known, but now our travelers from Seattle can easily walk on the ferry and walk to Doc's. Sorry to those now having to drive a few extra miles to downtown Bainbridge.

Doc's is located at 403 Madison Avenue South, I'll call them and make a reservation for our party.

Other lurkers reading this, come and join us if you want to meet some cool cats. I've met D3Smartie, DryFlyLarry, Ron McNeal, Matt Smith, Matthew Gulbranson and Rob Ast, you will not find a more cool group of fly anglers and I'm sure the others I'll be meeting are super cool too. See you all tomorrow night, Doc's Marina Grill downtown Bainbridge Island at 6:30. See me for your first beer.