Ok, final list and instructions for buying the bulk tubing

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
Didn't read entire thread but paypal fees are .30 + 2.9% of money being sent. I apologize if someone already posted this information.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
If you look at the original post. I am updating. The top people on the list are the ones who haven't paid. As I recieved payment I've updated with a PAID after their names.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Ok, I just put a final notice in. I'm not going to hold up the order any more. We are down to 5 that haven't paid. I think I've sent out at least two notices. So just did my last. A week from Friday will be the last chance to get the money to me. At that point, I'll be placing the order and any monies that come in after that will be RTS'd. Sorry, everyone has paid, and don't want to hold up anymore. Hope everyone understands.

Sorry, I was going to do this about a week ago, but had some family issues come up. Those are squared away, and it's time to send the money in so I can place the order. What I'm going to do is list up the people and how much they wanted. As I get the money, will mark on here as paid. As soon as I get ALL the cash in, I'll place the order.

Also, need to know if you want it shipped. I'd like to do transfers as much as possible, but if you need it shipped I'll do that. What I was thinking, I'd go off what you want moneywise, and once I get the stuff in and seperate, I'll get the tubes and have them weighed and priced and then you can paypal me the money to send. I'm not trying to make any money on this, so want to keep it as scratch as possible. Just add a little extra to cover fees. Sound good? If you prefer to use paypal, fine. But on the tubing itself add a little extra to incur the overall costs of paypal fees. So I'll try and email everyone on here who wanted in to remind them to send in their money as well. Just a reminder, with shipping to my door the price went up to $0.04 a foot (so went up a whole penny). Also, let me know if this is how much you want, or you want to adjust price up or down.

The List

Xdog $20
chuckngear $20
Hal Eckert $10
Zach M $5
akpowdermonkey $10PAID
Cabezon $20 PAID
AndreD $10 PAID
Richard Torres $15 PAID
BDD $20 PAID
seanengman $20 PAID
Bullwhacker $20 PAID
Salmo G $20 PAID
ralfish $40 PAID
Cameron Derbyshire $100 PAID
Obsessed $20 PAID
gbeeman $1 PAID
Algis Luneckus $10 PAID
WW $10 PAID
bonefish808 $50 PAID
Rob Ast $10 PAID
Brian Thomas $20 PAID
Tony $9 PAID
Ed Call $20 PAID
ridderbos3 $10 PAID
Eric Tarcha $30 PAID
Daryl Holmstrom $20 PAID
Jeff Connelly $10 PAID
flyfisher12 $20 PAID
klintd $10 PAID
Buck $10 PAID
Leroy Laviolet $10 PAID
Banzai $20 PAID
Don Freeman $20 PAID
addsdad $15 PAID
Thorn $15 PAID
Jeff Bandy $30 PAID
Springcreek $20 PAID
Jim Wallace $10 PAID
Randy Diefert $30 PAID
Arthur Vakulchik $10 PAID
Blake Merwin $30 PAID

Final details.

If you are going to send a check, here's my mailing address. Please enclose a mailing address for USPS when you send the money.

Jerry Daschofsky
PO Box 386
South Prairie, WA 98385

If you want to paypal, make sure you put your board name (if you're using a moniker here, not your real name) so I can sort you out. Also make sure you have your mailing address for USPS in the paypal transaction.

steelheader69@prodigy.net

Thanks everyone. You can change your amounts (just let me know) or if anyone else is interested in signing up they can until the last person is marked paid. Sorry for the delay on this, but once I get this money in, I'll place order and it'll be on it's way to me. :)
Update the extrusion Jerry

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Sorry, I'm going to try and get the order done. I don't want to explain right now, but it's a family emergency I'm taking care of right now. You'll know why once it's done. Sorry, and I apologize. I think I'll even cover postage on alot of your orders for the delay on my part.

Ed Call

No worries here Jerry D. Take care of your business and no need to ship my stuff. If we can get a Kitsapper to rendevous with you, maybe me, we can arrange a hand off. Best of luck getting all smoothed out with the family.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Thanks guys. I don't want to get into details right now since it's hard to talk about. I know we'll have the meetups, but I have some that need to be shipped. I just like leaving you guys hanging on my part. Just that I have alot to do here (and I'm not even at my house for the last week and a half). And won't be done until?????

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Ok, just a heads up. I'm hoping to have my Dad's affairs finished in the next week or two. Then spread his ashes. Once I get that all done, will get back on this.

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Thank you for keeping us all updated Jerry. I doubt if anyone is that much in need of the tubing (I'll be getting a lifetime supply, I expect) that we can't wait for you to take care of your personal affairs and get your life back on an even keel, as best you can.

Best wishes,

Steve