Ok, final list and instructions for buying the bulk tubing

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Just a quick update. I'm in the process of moving. I have a standing order if it's not shipped pretty quick, to have it held until 1st part of October. I'm having a hell of a time with my landlord, and I want NOTHING left behind here. So don't want to have moved, and have something show up. I don't think I'd get it (long story, but he's being an arse about things). So just bought a new house, and packing stuff up and ready to move. :)

Oh yeah, does anyone want some of the bigger diameter tubing? I'm going to pickup a little, and could toss in a foot or two with your stuff.

Thanks, and appreciate the patience. Been driving me nuts.

I was just checking the board to see the status of this and glad to see an update. I wouldn't mind a little of the bigger tubes either Jerry.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Ok, my customer who set me up on this got a huge shipment of the "saltwater" tube size. She uses it for her marine guages. So I'm buying some excess off her. For a thanks for the understanding, I'll toss some extra in for those who want some. :)

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Hi Jerry,

Sure, throw some larger diameter tubes in there for me. No worries about any delays. You've had an eventful couple of months, almost entirely due to events outside your control. Hopefully, some normalcy will rear its calm head. Still, if the delay had been due to several months of hard-core fishing, that would be understandable too.

Steve

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Oh, don't worry, I'll have PLENTY for everyone. I won't have a TON to give out, but I'll toss in a few feet each of the larger diameter stuff, same stuff as the saltwater stuff. :)