Swap terrestrial swap

mike doughty

Honorary Member
exactly 11 days till i should have all the flies. still missing them from bouface, ozcast, connor and pat. i talked to pat this morning and he is almost done. i am also missing them from p.e.i. fishfinder but he contacted me and said he might not be able to make it due to issues back home, no worries. also since i made the deadline i found out i will be out of town the first week of august, so if it helps we can extend the deadline till say august 10th or we can keep the deadline the same and i can ship them when i get home. you guys let me know what you think

sean_k

Mike I say a deadline is a deadline but its your swap. Over two months is more than enough time to tie up 12 flys and get them mailed. If you do extend the deadline as we previously discussed I will still probably pick up my allotment of flys from you even if everyones arnt in when I pass through on my way to Colorado.

mike doughty

Honorary Member
Mike I say a deadline is a deadline but its your swap. Over two months is more than enough time to tie up 12 flys and get them mailed. If you do extend the deadline as we previously discussed I will still probably pick up my allotment of flys from you even if everyones arnt in when I pass through on my way to Colorado.
when are you coming through town again. i leave town the afternoon of the 31st of july

mike doughty

Honorary Member
alright i got a package today with some beetles in it with the name kim janke on it from moses lake. who is this and is this the address the flies need to be sent back to?

mike doughty

Honorary Member
still waiting on pat's, ozcasts and p.e.i fishfinder. i'm not sure if fishfinder is gonna make it so as soon as i get the other 2 i'll send them out

mike doughty

Honorary Member
well i've sent pm's to the last 3 participants about a week ago and haven't heard from any of them so if i don't get a response by friday i will send out what i have. sorry if we come up short guys

mike doughty

Honorary Member
i haven't been able to touch basis lately with the last 3 players so i will plan on sending out the flies on monday. i will throw in an extra fly out of my box. it's not one that i tied but i have plenty of them.