SFR-Bigfoot among us?

Jim Corsetti

H20 - the elixir of life
A sasquatch must stink. I mean, you must be able to smell them if you are in their vicinity, especially if the wind is right. They must be really, really stinky. Don't you think?

Trent

Ugly member
A sasquatch must stink. I mean, you must be able to smell them if you are in their vicinity, especially if the wind is right. They must be really, really stinky. Don't you think?
That is what I've heard. I have ran into a couple of guys that hunt them, here and there. They all said Sasquatch stank, and that is how you are able to tell the difference between a clump of bear hair in the brush vs. a Sasquatch.

That is what I've heard. I have ran into a couple of guys that hunt them, here and there. They all said Sasquatch stank, and that is how you are able to tell the difference between a clump of bear hair in the brush vs. a Sasquatch.
Man hunting bigfoot has got to be the next craziest thing to fishing for winter steelhead. Going out knowing that the query you are after is likely not going to show itself. Once I hook a steelhead, Bigfoot is going down:thumb:

Jeff46

Charles-

That is the 2nd time you've said, "He's real". I bet there is a story behind that. Want to share? I am very curious. How about a PM if you do not want to share it over the net? Jeff

Oh, and Corsetti, I believe they smell no worse than Colby, so we shouldn't be too offended by it.

Connor H

Bobbers n Beadz
I think that there is alot of flippin' woods around the world for an "extinct" creature to hide. Maybe the Northwest would do just fine! I wonder what it actually eats?