Record Pink Run?

it was the same thing 2yrs ago.... middle of july, and everyone was afraid because they hadn't seen any yet. i didn't see a pink in area 9 until mid august

TC

I live with wind knots
Unfortunately, they have pulled those numbers outta their arse. Has anybody figured in the massive flooding we had that probably wiped out the the spawn? I doubt it. I think we are all in for a MAJOR disappointment. as a matter of fact, some very reliable sources agree with me.

KerryS

Ignored Member
Unfortunately, they have pulled those numbers outta their arse. Has anybody figured in the massive flooding we had that probably wiped out the the spawn? I doubt it. I think we are all in for a MAJOR disappointment. as a matter of fact, some very reliable sources agree with me.
What massive flooding would that be?

TC, thanks for bringing us down :rofl: I think I need a beer now :beer1: I do agree that those numbers seem to come from strange places! I will believe the fish are there when I see them. I just hope that day will come.

Pinks are two year fish, this year should be a banner year

Forgot to add two different runs on different years, sorry

Ed Call

TC, maybe you are a killjoy? Maybe you are Nostrafreakingdamus? Maybe you are just trying to cut down on the fishing pressure so you and your boys have them all to yourself.

Time will tell.

What're the chances I'll run into any early pinks fishing beaches on Whidbey this weekend? Anyone getting any love? I'll be there Sat and Sun, and if I can break away from the family for an hour or two I'm gonna give it a try.

Thanks David. Sky should be full of humped out fish eventually. No, I'm just hoping to hook up off a Whidbey beach this weekend. Just a little casual fishing, nothing hard core. I'll probably just pick a point on whichever side is leeward that morning and have at it for a couple of hours until the girls are ready to go tourist things. Stay tuned. Meanwhile, any general insight would be appreciated. Just no more hump photos, thanks.