FS 5/6 Switch, lines, etc.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Big Tuna, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Big Tuna

Big Tuna Member

Lightly used Beulah 5/6 switch with 5/6 Elixir and 6/7 Tonic- Bought the Tonic for chucking heavily weighted streamers. This is a sweet little rod that can be used for trout to summer run steelhead. Just add a reel and you're ready to swing.- $275.00 plus actually shipping in conusa. Open to trades for a single hand 7 weight. Pics available upon request.

Marryat Evolution 9' 6 weight 3 piece- Nice emerald green moderate fast blank. Good for nymphing or chucking streamers- $110 plus actual shipping in conusa. Pics available upon request.

Outcast boat bag- very good condition- $25.00 plus actual shipping

Delta 7/8 with tips- Excellent condition- $75.00 plus actual shipping in conusa

9/10/11 Windcutter w/ tips- Older line w/ life still in it. Tips include a floater, type II, type III, and looks like two type V's. $30.00 shipped conusa.

2. JS

JS Active Member

Would you be willing to sell just the 5/6 Elixer? If so is it the 300 gr. or the 325 gr.?

3. Big Tuna

Big Tuna Member

It's the 5/6 switch Elixir at 295 grains. I might be willing to sell it separate. Is that the line that you're looking for?

4. JS

JS Active Member

No, unfortunately I am looking for the 325 gr. for an Echo SR 61010. 295 gr. is a little light for that stick.
    Thanks for letting me know though.