WTB: 12 gauge shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much money ya got? any of the 870 express models from Remington are great, a little rough on the pump compared to more expensive models but i have had one and haved used it for years. Not as smooth as my Ithaca i use in the field but its a great gun for budget minded shooters! Should be able to find it at pretty much any sporting good store with a shotgun selection.

Gun shows have lots of them, especially the 870. You have to be a member to buy one but the membership is only $35.00 a year. Give you a chance to look it over before you put your money down. You can usually find them at pawn shops also, but not all pawn shops handle guns.

Derek Young

Emerging Rivers Guide Services
how much money ya got? any of the 870 express models from Remington are great, a little rough on the pump compared to more expensive models but i have had one and haved used it for years. Not as smooth as my Ithaca i use in the field but its a great gun for budget minded shooters! Should be able to find it at pretty much any sporting good store with a shotgun selection.
True - I inherited a 20g 0/0 and it's sweet. Although, it's never been out on a hunt...

Paging Alex McDonald....

I have an older Mossberg 500 pump. It's in great shape has a 28" mod barrel and an extra
30" full barrel. Both barrels have vent ribs. $250

Sorry, didnt want it to seem like that at all..

Really just looking for a 12 gauge shotgun thats reliable and in good condition, and trying to stay in the $2-300 range..

F

fifafu

Luke I have a nice Browning BPS. It is a bottom eject and top tine safety. It is a great gun and because it was made in the eighties it has the nicer wood. It has been hunted and the blueing isn't perfect but it is a quality hunting shotgun. I used it for shooting ducks over decoys. It has an improved modified 30 inch barrell for shooting steel shot. Browing PumP Shotguns are smooth and reliable.

I don't necessarily want your money but might trade you for a rod. I need a six weight rod and maybe you have one. The value of this gun is probably $350-$400. I am not a gun dealer so I have no real value except what I see other BPS's selling for. I can send pics if you are interested.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.