Swap Rezzy Coho and SRC shrimp pattern swap

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Headed out shortly.
Hey Trevor, now I understand your avatar!

And Kelvin! I forgot to get the clam bisque recipe from you!!!!! Darn. It was a great swap! Nice flies! Real nice. Thanks for putting this one together! I going to the vice to build some reverse spiders also. :thumb:

It was great to get out on a hall pass. Also, great to see you guys again and put some more faces to names. The flies are OUTSTANDING ! I'll be looking forward to the after Christmas swap, Trevor. It sounds like fun.

Kelvin, thanks for putting this one together. It was good to see you again.

kelvin

good to see you and all again
Great you are feeling better !
Let me know when you're ready to go fishing!

I will post some pictures in next couple of days

kelvin

flies should be in the mail tomorrow and I will get some photos u
there are some great ties in this batch
coho beware!

Just received my flies in the mail. Excellent ties all of you. I'm looking forward to the fish I'll be taking with these beauties. Wow. Thomas, your General Practitioner is a work of art.
Thanks guys.

Thx man! Last year I was trying to come up with a way to use those Jungle Cock back feathers and came up with that pattern. It's only half a General Practitioner so I call it an "Intern". Works good with ringneck back feathers too!

Thomas

Just received my flies in the mail. Excellent ties all of you. I'm looking forward to the fish I'll be taking with these beauties. Wow. Thomas, your General Practitioner is a work of art.
Thanks guys.

kelvin

Thx man! Last year I was trying to come up with a way to use those Jungle Cock back feathers and came up with that pattern. It's only half a General Practitioner so I call it an "Intern". Works good with ringneck back feathers too!

Thomas

that is really an awesome fly
I thought thats what that feather was
I have been trying to figure the same thing out and now I know thank you

I got my problems with my camera sorted out and will get some better pictures up on the site soon