Swap Spey and Dee fly swap

Hey guys what's up?

I have received two flies so far and they both are smokin!

Craig tied a excellent Dragons Tooth, very nice looking!

C. Johnson tied a Sol Duc Spey, which I'm tempted to use today on the river, says that fly accounted for his first steelie with a spey, SWEET !!!!!!!!!

When I get a few more in I will start taking pic's and post them.

Get them tiers please!

Tight lines.

Borderfly

Hey Guys, I still plan on swapping and I will send the flies to everyone individually if I have to, but I am definitely going to be a few days late. My wife and I had our baby last week and while I had a couple done, finding time to tie right now is tough!! But I think I can get them done by the end of the week if everyone is willing to wait or like I said, i will send them out to each person individually. Happy New Year!

Here are some pics of my little man! Graham Aleksander Tarcha, 9 lbs 4 ozs! he loves the sound of running water, which bodes well for his fishing futures!

:thumb::thumb:

Very cool indeed, please take your time and we can wait. That boy got some hair going on, he is perfect, enjoy this time these moments will last forever.

Tiers get your flies in si I can start posting some pic's.

Congrats!!!!!

Borderfly

Running late as well here. I managed to leave my fly tying stuff in Pullman during the vacation.... :beathead::beathead::beathead: