Hohdown roll call

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
OK kids, looks like I can make it, arriving on the afternoon of the 18th, leaving on the 21st in the am. Do I need campground reservations or something?

Alex MacDonald

forgot to ask if anyone needs a ride from Wenatchee/Cle Elum area or parts West as that's the route I'll be taking, down I-90, unless there's a quicker way. Still debating whether or not to bring the Clacka, since I don't row competently yet. We're at the Oxbow campground, right?

fodf

Team Umiak
Alex,

Definitely bring the clack..greedily i don't have a ride yet. I can row..no prob. Headin over a day before you but will hook up on the 18th..whatever happens. No reservations necessary for oxbow..unless you wanna camp next to/near someone.

Eric

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Starting a menu up. Gonna be pretty killer I hope. :) I may have a seat midweek. But for the weekend (probably saturday) I'll need my seats open for some PHWFF guys who will be there. In fact, I may need a seat or two for some wounded soldiers if any of you will have them on saturday or sunday. :)

Alex MacDonald

How many do you think they'll release from duty, Jerry? If I'm comfortable rowing the stretch by then, I can take at least one on Saturday. Do you think Chuck will be there?

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Chuck WILL be there. He'll be showing up either late Friday night or early Saturday morning (think it's the 20th and 21st). I'm going to save him a place to pitch some tents. But we'll have Chucks boat and mine. So we can do 2-3 guys there (I prefer to fish one out of my boat, at least for now). We'll be doing the upper stretch. Easier for him to row on.

Ed Call

I was browsing the site today and saw a photo in the gallery link on the upper left. I heard that this super hero would be around to make our karma good at the Hoh Down. Anyone else hear that rumor? Two and a half weeks and I'm already having trouble sleeping in anticipation of a nice long trip with a bunch of crazy characters and a chance to touch some fish.